The General Surgery Clinic is located inside the Rock Haven Medical Mall (2820 E. Rock Haven Rd., Suite 220, Harrisonville, Mo.). Jack R. Hudkins, MD, FACS, Walter Costner, MD, FACS, and Michael Kohlman, MD, see patients in the clinic and perform surgeries at Cass Regional Medical Center.
Services offered include:
- Appendectomy - Open and laparoscopic
- Breast Procedures - Lumpectomy, mastectomy, stereotactic biopsy, sentinel node biopsy
- Cholecystectomy (removal of the gallbladder) - Open and laparoscopic
- Colectomy (surgical resection of the large intestine) - Open and laparoscopic
- Colonoscopy (exam of the large colon and part of the small bowel used to diagnose abnormalities)
- EGD (procedure where a scope is fed through the mouth and into the esophagus, stomach and duodenum to check for abnormalities)
- Excision of Skin Lesions and Cancers
- Fistulotomy (opening or enlargement of a fistula, an abnormal tract from one part of the body to the surface)
- Hemorrhoidectomy (the removal of hemorrhoids)
- Hernia Repair - Open and laparoscopic
- G Tube/PEG Insertion (feeding tube)
- J Tube Insertion (feeding tube)
- Lipoma Removal
- Mole, Cyst and Wart Removal
- Port-a-cath and Long-term Central Venous Line Insertion (lines put into veins to deliver medication or chemotherapy so there is good access for the delivery of such agents)
- Proctectomy (surgical resection of the rectum) - Open and laparoscopic
- RFA (Radiofrequency Ablation)
- Thyroid/Parathyroid Removal
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Hudkins, Dr. Costner or Dr. Kohlman, please call the General Surgery Clinic at (816) 380-2446.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
General Surgery at Cass Regional Medical Center:
Patient's pain leads to emergency surgery